Marsh Wall, London, E14 9TP
- Two bedroom
- 31st Floor, Dual Aspect
- 401 sq ft private sky garden
- 1,020 sq ft apartment
- Exclusive membership to the Wardian Club
- Access to private residents' cinema
- A beautiful sanctuary in the heart of London
- 24 hr concierge
- Floor to ceiling windows throughout
- Heated outdoor pool
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
31st Floor - E3102
Located on the 31st floor, this beautiful 2 bedroom North & West facing apartment features a stunning 401 sq ft private sky garden, 2 beautiful double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, an en-suite to master and and a bespoke bathroom.
Kitchen cabinets incorporate glass cases, designed to echo the garden cases downstairs. Natural materials such as marble, wood and glass are used to stunning effect, their organic patterns harnessed as if artworks. Each apartment comes complete with a generous private garden, that can, if so wished, play host to a beautiful landscape of plants and flowers, a personal slice of the Wardian vision. Floor to ceiling windows maximise sight lines and bathe apartments in the stunning Docklands light. Whether your tastes lean towards modernist furniture or classic vinyl, this is the perfect place to relax or entertain friends.
401 sq ft Private Sky Garden - Where nature meets architecture
It's a simple difference, but a game changer: Wardian's apartments do not just have balconies but fully-fledged private gardens. The spacious exteriors mean the benefit of an expansive outdoor area, rare in such a central setting, is granted to each apartment. Not only that, the floor to ceiling windows create an enhanced sense of space even when you are inside.
With the doors open, the private garden becomes an extension of the residence. The boundary between home and garden, comfort and discovery, can be exactly what you want it to be. Each Wardian private garden can be as lush or sleekly minimalist as the owner prefers - but will feature a palette of rich greenery set against a backdrop of limestone paving and anodised bronze planters.
The Wardian Club
Every resident of Wardian London is a member of The Wardian Club, unlocking access to our exclusive first-class facilities. A private dining area, an iconic pool, a rooftop observatory and bar comprise just a few of the highlights. Membership grants access to a range of glamorous spaces where guests might be entertained, business ideas exchanged and new collaborations dreamed up.
- The Sky Lounge
- 25 metre iconic open-air swimming pool
- State of the art gymnasium - including a spa, steam room, yoga studio & gym classes
- Private Residents' Cinema
- 24 hr concierge team
- Business Lounge
In the midst of the skyscrapers and waterways of Canary Wharf, Wardian London offers an oasis of nature. Combining modernist inspired architecture by Glenn Howells and innovative, unique landscaping, the two iconic apartment towers are designed to maximise the best possible use of space and light. Furthermore, the magnificent Wardian cases will offer residents a sanctuary of seasonal, botanical splendor, creating a haven of peace and beauty in the heart of London.
Why Canary Wharf?
* Fantastic location and transport links.
* Currently employing 110,000 people, London's newest financial district is set to employ 200,000 in the next decade.
* Home to the finest global retail brands, currently totalling 845,000 sq ft and containing shops, bars and restaurants as well as being the European headquarters of numerous major banks, professional services firms and media organisations.
* Crossrail will bring an extra 1.5 million people to within 45 minutes of central London and the Canary Wharf Station opens in 2018 bringing a further 115,000 sq ft of additional retail space
Call our dedicated sales team today on for more information or to book a private viewing at our stunning Design Cube
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Contemporary elegance with subtle, signature Wardian touches
- Residential Cinema
- Open air swimming pool
Marsh Wall, London, E14 9TP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
About the development
Wardian London - a tranquil haven in the heart of Canary Wharf
- Fantastic location and transport links
- Home to the finest global retail brands
- Every home has it's own private sky garden
- Beautiful residents' only facilities, including a private dining area, iconic pool, sky lounge and bar
- London's newest financial district
- Book your private viewing - 020 3944 3174
EcoWorld Ballymore is formed of Eco World, one of Malaysia's leading property developers and Ballymore, who have over 20 years' experience in the London property market. The two companies share the vision of creating some of London's most exciting and innovative residential developments. Their joint venture represents a careful balance of investment in three of the most important waterside development projects in London's future, both east and west: Embassy Gardens, London City Island and War
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1E3102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EcoWorld Ballymore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.