Newton St Petrock
- Stunning Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Utility Room
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating With New Boiler
- Numerous Improvements Within The Last 2 Years
- Superb Outside Space Extending To Approximately 1.4 acres
- Numerous Outbuildings & Garages
- No Onward Going Chain
Situated in quiet yet easily accessible location within 1.5 miles of the nearest village of Stibb Cross, whilst the towns of Torrington (7 miles) & Holsworthy (8.5 miles) are within easy reach. The larger town of Bideford is approximately 10 miles distant. Some stunning coastlines are within 10 miles, whilst a large choice of both private & public schooling are within the area.
Having been greatly improved & extended by the current owners in 2019, the adaptable accommodation will be found in good order throughout benefitting from gas fired central & double glazing throughout. Numerous improvements have been completed including updating of the electrics, a new drainage treatment works & a new combi boiler.
The grounds extend to approximately 1.4 acres and adjoin open countryside which provides superb uninterrupted views across the neighbouring land, with a number of outbuildings & garages suiting various uses.
The property benefits from no onward going chain with motivated sellers ready to go.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Newton St Petrock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chapleton Station12.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2349_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.