William Jessop Way, Liverpool, L3
- Total of 13 Apartments Apartment
- Bulk Sale with Vacant Possession
- Fantastic Waterside Location
- Private Terraces and Balconies
- Amazing Water Views
- Great Location
The Malmaison Apartments, a water side development is located on Princes Dock, adjacent to the Crowne Plaza Hotel with the water front amenities at the Pier Head being 0.5 mile away. Liverpool City centre, Maritime and Tate Museums and Liverpool ONE being 1.7 miles, the Albert Dock complex is only 1.4 miles away.
An 11 storey mixed-use building comprising a Malmaison Hotel and apartment accommodation from floors 7 to 11 offering superb views of the Grade I Listed Liver Building and towards the Mersey river and the Albert Dock beyond Liverpool City Centre has an extensive range of facilities including shopping, restaurants, bars and cultural attractions. The city has an excellent public transport network with James Street Station on the Mersey Rail network.
Method of Sale
The portfolio is offered for sale by informal tender with offers sought for the leasehold interests. In the first instance the Vendors are seeking offers for the whole, but may consider offers for individual assets as well as the whole (13 assets). Further details available upon request.
The proprieties would benefit from some general updating throughout, including in the kitchens and bathrooms.
Energy Performance Certificates
These are contained within the data room.
Internal inspections are strictly by prior arrangement with the
selling agents only.
Online Data Room
A data room is available at including individual floor plans, lease information, EPC’s and other relevant information:
Leasehold 138 years from 2008
Liverpool City Council
Square Footage: 11,253 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 125 years remaining.
William Jessop Way, Liverpool, L3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- James Street Station0.3 miles
- Moorfields Station0.4 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 100 locations around the UK including 35 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MND200059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, New Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.