Brooksby's Walk, London, E9
- GREAT LOCATION
- OPEN PLAN
- JULIETTE BALCONIES
- SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
- PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT
The property offers a large double bedroom, modern bathroom and open plan living and kitchen area with a further two Juliette balconies.
The property also benefits from a lift, secure entry system and private gated allocated parking space!
Perfectly situated close to the vibrant bars, cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and shopping amenities of the ever popular Chatsworth Road on your doorstep. Fantastically located in near Lea Valley river with walks to the marshes and Olympic park, the riding centre, sports grounds and ice rink facilities.
Certainly not to be missed, BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
*We are pleased to confirm that 'in person' viewings are still able to go ahead during this third lockdown, subject to covid protocol*
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Brooksby's Walk, London, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Homerton Station0.2 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.6 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.8 miles
About the agent
From our central Hackney office, our team are on hand to offer expert local knowledge. We pride ourselves on our unrivalled local knowledge - in fact many of the team live locally. And whether it's sales, lettings or property management, we're always striving to provide an unparalleled service and tailor it to your exacting needs.
While we favour the local approach, by working closely with our national and London teams alongside a dedicate
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC200359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.