Crockford Lane, Chineham, Basingstoke, RG24
- Master Bedroom with fitted En Suite & built-in wardrobe
- Gas central heating controlled with Hive Active Heating
- Fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Kitchen with integrated washing machine
- Integrated Stainless Steel Single Electric Oven with 4 Gas Burner Hob and Chimney Extractor Hood
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and wiring for fibre broadband
- Utopia bathroom furniture in Cloakroom, Bathroom & En Suite
- Carport and Parking
- 2 years of Croudace Customer Service cover
- No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready
- 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty for stress-free living
Help to Buy available for First Time Buyers
Plot 297 - £334,950
This beautiful 2 bedroom Semi-Detached home has a Hall with Cloakroom and access to the spacious Living/Dining Room with double doors to the Rear Garden and fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Kitchen with integrated oven and washing machine, 4 burner hob and chimney extractor hood.
On the First Floor, the Master Bedroom benefits from a fitted En Suite and Built-in Wardrobe. The spacious Bedroom 2, a Linen Closet and Bathroom with fitted furniture complete this stunning property.
For more information regarding garages, drive throughs and allocated parking; please speak to one of our sales consultants regarding your chosen plot. *Please check our specification regarding integrated appliances within this new home.
KITCHEN 2.24m x 3.54m 7' 4" x 11' 7"
LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA 4.44m x 4.28m 14' 6" x 14' 0"
MASTER BEDROOM 2.76m x 3.08m 9' 0" x 10' 1"
BEDROOM 2 4.44m x 2.58m 14' 6" x 8' 5"
At Vyne Park, we are creating a thriving new community situated on the outskirts of Basingstoke. Within our third phase at Vyne Park, we are building a stunning collection of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, including apartments. Vyne Park is ideally located for commuting into Basingstoke town centre and is just a short drive to the M3 (Jct 6).
Inside Your Home
For specifications relating to the style of homes within Vyne Park, please refer to our phase specific brochure. The brochure is downloadable from individual listings for Vyne Park; alternatively please get in touch with one of our Sales Consultants for further information.
*Although it is our intention that information given regarding garages, car ports and parking is truthful, these aspects are subject to change as Vyne Park progresses. For more information regarding a specific plot, please speak to one of our Sales Consultants.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy with Croudace Homes
1. Built and fitted to a high standard - we build to a higher specification than you'd find in older properties, with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality.
2. Create your own style - a new home is a 'blank canvas', ready for you to make your home.
3. Time well spent - buying a new home eliminates the need to do any renovations or repairs meaning new home owners can spend more time with family and friends.
4. Stress free - our homes come with a 10-year NHBC warranty - giving you a peace of mind those buying a second hand property simply don't get.
5. No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready.
6. Designed for modern living - our homes are expertly designed to fit around you and to reflect the ways you live.
7. Energy efficient - better for the environment (and for your wallet).
8. A new community - our developments are a chance to join an emerging community, where everyone starts together.
9. More choice - our homes range in size from affordable starter homes, up to luxuriant 6 bedroom family homes.
10. An award winning choice, Croudace is an HBF 5 Star Award Winning House builder for Quality and Customer Service for eight years in a row.
Crockford Lane, Chineham, Basingstoke, RG24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bramley (Hants) Station2.0 miles
- Basingstoke Station2.5 miles
- Hook Station4.5 miles
About the development
Chapel Green at Vyne Park by Croudace Homes
- HBF 5 Star Award Winning Home Builder for Quality and Customer Service
- Fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Kitchen
- Utopia Bathroom Furniture
- Built-in Wardrobe & En Suite to Master Bedroom
- **90% SOLD**
- Great location for commuting to Basingstoke or London
Founded in 1946, the Croudace Homes Group is a residential developer based in Caterham, Surrey with a North Thames office in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. We operate throughout the South East, and enjoy a long and proud history of private ownership and financial stability.
Our products range from affordable starter homes and apartments through to town houses and luxury family homes with up to six bedrooms. In 2016, Croudace Homes Ltd built nearly 500 homes in the £240,000 to £1 million pri
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Carlton-297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Croudace Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.