The Shore, Rufford Pastures, Edwinstowe, Mansfield
- BUY FROM PLAN - PHASE 3 NOW AVAILABLE
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Gardens
- Block Paved Driveway
- Stunning Location
- Contemporary Design
- High Quality Finish and Specification
- Substantial Open Plan Living Spaces
- Easy Access to Sherwood Forest and Local Amenities
The Shore WOW FACTOR superb family home, ideal for first time buyers AVAILABLE SPRING 2021!
The Shore is a beautiful and spacious three bedroom, semi-detached home set over 3 floors, with space and light in abundance. The contemporary home features a real design flair with high ceilings, feature glazing and Velux roof windows.
The ground floor includes a lobby, WC, utility room/laundry space, with a clever space saving pocket door, storage cupboard, entrance hall and an open plan living area with patio leading to the garden.
On the first floor, the landing leads to two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and storage cupboard.
Located on the second floor is the main suite, a truly superb sanctuary to relax and unwind with en-suite, and an open plan living space that would be ideal for use as a dressing or home working area bathed in natural light. This home is not to be missed, Book your appointment to view it today.
It is a truly special opportunity to step into a laid back rural lifestyle in the picturesque village of Edwinstowe.
• Stunning, full height feature glazing
• Open plan living
• Located on a contemporary award winning and exclusive development
• Extra high ceilings and windows
• Three double sized bedrooms
• Exceptional feature glazing with smart Velux window
• Substantial landscaped front and rear garden
• Home office space
• Solid oak doors throughout
• Located in the heart of Sherwood Forest
• Bespoke tailor made kitchen
• Integrated appliances
• Upgraded luxury finishes, such as Quartz worktops available
Rufford Pastures are WINNERS of the LABC Building Excellence Best High Volume New Housing Development East Midlands Award.
The high quality finishes and specification with a contemporary design will suit couples, professionals and families alike.
Edwinstowe is rural retreat, a laid back village set in the heart of Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire with associations to the legendary Robin Hood and Main Marian. Legend has it that they were married at St Mary’s church.
The village of the ‘Major Oak’ a feature in the folk tales of Robin Hood is the home to the new Sherwood Forest Visitors Centre with nearby local areas of natural beauty including Centre Parcs, Sherwood Pines, Clumber Park and Rufford Abbey. All within walking or cycling distance.
The village has many quaint high street shops, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms, post office, newsagents, pharmacy, butchers, greengrocers, florist, a local Co Op, bakers, hair & beauty, B&Bs, hotels. There is also a craft centre situated at the new visitors centre, where you will come across handmade jewellery, cards and crafts, an artist’s studio, handmade chocolates, natural bath/gift products to name just a few.
These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase. *Terms and conditions apply.
These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Shore, Rufford Pastures, Edwinstowe, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirebrook Station6.3 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully Selling in Mansfield
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agenci
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MNS200427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Mansfield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.