- STUNNING FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- BAY VIEWS FROM CORNER WINDOW
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE PRIVATE PARKING AREA
- VIEWING ADVISED
- EPC - B81
RECEPTION HALL Engineered Oak flooring with underfloor heating. Smoke alarm. Utility cupboard with a pressurised water tank, Wall mounted consumer unit. Doors opening into:
OPEN LIVING SPACE 19' 06"(max) x 13' 07"(max) (5.94m x 4.14m) An 'L' shaped room offering engineered Oak flooring with underfloor heating. Within the kitchen area are base level units and drawers offering wooden worksurfaces above incorporating a Belfast sink with a swan neck mixer tap above. Integrated 4 ring hob with oven grill below and extractor above. Eye level units. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Within the living space area is corner double glazed window offering views into the bay of St Ives and towards Godrevy lighthouse and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
BEDROOM 12' 04" x 8' 08" (3.76m x 2.64m) Engineered Oak flooring with underfloor heating. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
BEDROOM 12' 04" x 8' 11" (3.76m x 2.72m) Engineered Oak flooring with underfloor heating. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Built in wardrobe.
SHOWER ROOM Tiled flooring. Vanity basin with drawer units below and mixer tap above. Low level dual flush low level W/c. Triple size shower tray with glazed screen to side with shower above of the mains and a separate shower hand attachment. Tiled surrounds and splashbacks. Obscure double glazed window to side aspect.
PARKING SPACE To the rear of the building is a large area of parking where up to 3 cars could park.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carbis Bay Station0.3 miles
- St. Ives Station1.2 miles
- Lelant Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Passionate about providing a service through integrity, reputation and recommendation, valuing people and property.
The Miller family has been selling homes like yours in the West Country over three generations. Our name stands for good service and professional advice. Our network of residential branch offices serves a wide area from Helston and Penzance in West Cornwall to Launceston in North Cornwall.
Our office in Hayle is centrally located within part of the town known as Copp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915042334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Hayle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.