Rowen Lane, Corsham
- Luxury Retirement Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- En-suite & Balcony
- Stunning Courtyard Setting
- First Floor With Views
- Swimming Pool & Spa Facilities
- Restaurant & Coffee Lounge
- Rangeford Domiciliary Care
Stunning 2 Bedroom first floor pre-owned Retirement apartment within Wadswick Green retirement village, which is operated by Rangeford offers a generous 1015 sq ft of accommodation, located within a stunning courtyard setting. This leasehold property features 2 double bedrooms, the master with fitted wardrobes and luxury en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. There is a large open plan living area with a fully fitted light oak kitchen, Bosch appliances and moveable island unit. The spacious sitting room with east facing balcony overlooking the beautiful gardens and lawns with far reaching views across the Wiltshire countryside. The apartment has light oak flooring with underfloor heating and benefits from 8ft 4 ceilings throughout. Apart from the kitchen fittings described, apartment is sold unfurnished.
The dimensions shown on the floor plans are approximate and individual apartment dimensions will be confirmed upon reservation. Please note, apart from the kitchen fittings described, apartments are sold unfurnished. Other charges apply in addition to the purchase price:
*** Annual Service Charges, ground rent and deferred Event Fee are payable in addition to the purchase price *** .
Please ask the Wadswick Green Sales Advisors for details.
Rangeford Care are based within the village and provide outstanding domiciliary care plans to residents who require more support to manage their daily lives.
Situation - At Wadswick Green Retirement homes you can enjoy the comfort and convenience of living in a contemporary new village for people over 60, set in the stunning Wiltshire countryside. Here you can keep living life to the full and if there's a time when you need more support, they are there for you.
Council Tax Band: - E
EPC Rating: - B
BrochuresBrochureRowen Lane, Corsham
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rowen Lane, Corsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station3.8 miles
- Bradford-on-Avon Station5.0 miles
- Chippenham Station5.5 miles
About the agent
The Corsham office was one of the first to be opened by Strakers and has been at the heart of the property market in the town for many years. It is a delightful office, full of character, situated very prominently at the entrance onto the charming High Street. Director, Matthew Stinson, who is based at the branch says Corsham is such a fabulous town it is easy to see why people want to move here, and once here they are happy to stay and move within the town!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30287147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strakers, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.