Celerity Drive, Cardiff
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- THREE BEDROOM HOUSE - ATLANTIC WHARF
- Stylish Throughout
- Double Glazing
- Garden and Garage
- Close To City Centre
- Rare Opportunity
- Available 18th May 2021
- Call Taylors To View
Celerity Drive, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Central Station0.5 miles
- Cardiff Bay Station0.5 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Our residential lettings agents in Cardiff Bay covers rental housing throughout this flourishing area. We work closely with our sales team and mortgage consultant to simplify the process of purchasing a buy-to-let property through to finding and securing tenants.
The local lettings market is buoyant. Mermaid Quay is a buzzing scene with bars, restaurants and boutiques. The locale is increasingly popular with freelance media professionals – and offers good rail and waterbus links along t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000259012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Cardiff Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.