Grosvenor Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
- Four bedroom DETACHED coachhouse
- Private gated entrance
- Brand new, state of the art three piece family bathroom
- Newly landscaped externally, with a recently installed block paved driveway
- Integrated DOUBLE garage
- Stylish open-plan kitchen diner
- Garden living, with raised solid wooden deck & sun-catching entertaining space
- En-suite off the master bedroom
- Situated within walking distance of Birkdale village
- Viewing is available immediately by appointment
Grosvenor Road of Birkdale is enviably positioned, within walking distance of the village, alongside Birkdale train station and the wealth of amenities locally. Transport links, boutiques, eateries, Royal Birkdale & Hillside Golf Club and award winning schools are all on hand, making this property a hidden, ideal gem for an array of homeowners.
The property is accessed via secure gated entry leading down a substantial driveway suitable for accommodating several vehicles. A double garage welcomes you to the grounds alongside a wraparound, completely private landscaped garden. The garden is split into different tiers, making it an ideal space for entertaining guests. Recently landscaped, the low maintenance garden features a raised solid-oak deck, currently housing a hot tub and a family seating area. Artificial lawn is also featured alongside block paved entertaining space.
Internally the property briefly comprises; reception entrance hall, an open plan kitchen diner which has been recently renovated, a multifunctional reception room (currently used as a family room), two double bedrooms (one currently set up as an office) and access into the double garage to the ground floor. The property has two sets of stairs which lead to the first floor, one from the entrance hall and one at the other end of the property adjacent to the garage. The first floor offers a large spacious reception living room with a balcony overlooking the beautiful gardens, a brand new state of the art three piece family bathroom including a jacuzzi bath, a further double bedroom and the master bedroom accompanied by an en-suite shower room.
Early inspection of this property is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Viewing is available immediately by appointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Grosvenor Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birkdale Station0.4 miles
- Hillside Station0.6 miles
- Southport Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Flexi Agent is one of the area's leading independent estate agents covering the Southport & surrounding area. The company is family owned and run by the two directors Jack & Andrea. Collectively, we have benefitted from over 25 years' experience in Estate & Letting agency.
Having both started their careers in agency, Jack & Andrea very quickly progressed through the ranks from the very bottom, starting as trainee negotiators right through to Directorship roles within highly respected on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 46bGROSVENORROAD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flexi-Agent, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.