Horseferry Road, London, SW1P
- Exclusively for the Over 60s
- Penthouse Apartment
- Central London location
- Roof terrace with city views
- Spa and Wellness area with stretch studio and treatment room
- 24-hour concierge service
- Guest Suite for friends and family
- Landscaped courtyards and gardens
- Underground car parking available
Apartment 37 is an immaculate and beautifully presented 2 bedroom penthouse apartment located in the heart of Westminster, one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in London. This extremely spacious and modern home is spread across approximately 1,625 sq ft of open-plan living space, has three bathrooms, an abundance of storage and features a large private balcony for owners to enjoy.
Chimes is a collection of 39 one and two bedroom retirement apartments located in London's most prestigious neighbourhood. This boutique Westminster development comprises two gracefully modern buildings separated by a planted courtyard, framed by a colonnade. This boutique development will set the benchmark for retirement apartments within the immediate area, as a place where people can enjoy an enviable lifestyle with exceptionally high standards of service in their own home. Residents can enjoy world-class facilities including wellness area with stretch studio, spa and treatment room, indoor courtyard, roof terrace, guest suite and residents lounge.
With St. James's Palace at its heart, just a few hundred yards from Buckingham Palace and the Palace of Westminster and flanked by the outstandingly elegant St. James's and Green Parks, it has a traditional, quintessentially British atmosphere, one that cannot be matched elsewhere in the capital.
The development benefits from convenient transport connections to Central London, with Westminster, Pimlico, St James's Park and Victoria underground stations only a short walk away.
Filled with greenery and plenty of social spaces, creating a sense of community for residents, Chimes provides a perfect sanctuary in the city.
*All images shown are indicative and for illustrative purposes only.
Horseferry Road, London, SW1P
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. James's Park Station0.3 miles
- Pimlico Station0.4 miles
- Victoria Station0.5 miles
About the development
Welcome to Chimes
- Feel at home in the heart of the city
- Built around a blooming central courtyard, framed by a colonade, Chimes is a collection of 39 one and two bedroom retirement apartments split into four quarters, reflecting Big Bens call at the quarter of each hour.
Pegasus was founded in 2012 to improve the options for people hoping to downsize and simplify their lives. We wanted to create places that allow people to get the best out of a time of life when we can pursue our passions, live in comfort, and take better care of ourselves.
Today we continue to create fantastic homes and strong communities. Many feature high-quality wellness facilities and spectacular spaces for socialising and hosting. All set in beautiful surroundings, in some of Engl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Apt_37_. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pegasus Life. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.