Bury Road, Branksome Park
- Fantastic location
- Convenient for shops and beaches
- Impressive grounds
- Sunny rear garden
- Oversize integral garage over 10m in length
- Five bedrooms, all en suite
- Choice of receptions
- Fitted study
- Lots of architectural features
- A great looking home
Pineacre occupies a wonderful position in Branksome Park. It boasts a huge and impressive frontage to the road and manicured grounds with a sunny aspect to the rear. With its sweeping driveway and turret it remains a good looking house, retaining a sense of arrival. The accommodation extends to circa 5,000 square feet and it includes lots of interesting features such as a vaulted ceiling over one of the receptions and a wonderful galleried walkway to the master bedroom suite. A radius staircase leading to the first floor is also impressive meaning there is no shortage of features or character in this otherwise modern home constructed approximately twenty years ago. There is a total of five bedrooms and five bathrooms and a choice of receptions including a 31' living room not to mention a fitted study. The hand painted kitchen is original to the house but was supplied and fitted by Smallbone. The oversize integral garage is over 10m in length. The house is conveniently located for the shops and amenities at Canford Cliffs village and the beach at Branksome Chine can be reached via a picturesque woodland walk accessed by nearby Western Road.
Please Check Out Our Video & Interactive 3D Tour - All of our properties feature a professionally produced short video, personally introduced by a member of our team as well as a fully interactive 3D tour.
BrochuresPineacre - eBrochure.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Bury Road, Branksome Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station1.1 miles
- Parkstone Station1.3 miles
- Poole Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We believe our clients should expect exceptional service but at a sensible cost. Our new approach means we can offer both. Hugely improved levels of service combined with market-leading presentation come as standard but at a fee which is lower than a traditional estate agency. There are no up-front costs whatsoever for our exclusive sole agency clients.Exclusive Benefits
We aim to innovate and to transform the way properties are sold by offerin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30285840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury & Prestige, Sandbanks, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.