Fairhaven, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE7
- Near New Four / Five Bed Detached Home
- Located At The End Of A Quite Cul - De - Sac
- Variety Of Local Amenities Within Walking Distance
- Off Road Parking For Three Cars & A Single Garage
- Large Kitchen / Diner With Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom With En-suite Shower Room
- A Further Three Double Bedrooms
- Fifth Small Bedroom / Study Room Upstairs
- Family Bathroom With Shower Over The Bath
- Large Rear Garden With Side Gate Access
- Standard Deposit: £1350
** SHOWER AND ADDITIONAL TILING TO BE FITTED IN FAMILY BATHROOM **
NEAR NEW FOUR / FIVE BED HOME ** FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO EN-SUITE ** Family Bathroom With Shower Over Bath ** LARGE REAR GARDEN ** Off Road Parking For Three Cars AND SINGLE GARAGE ** Large Kitchen/Diner AND SEPARATE UTILITY
This NEAR NEW four/five bedroom detached property is situated in the much sought after area of Hampton Gardens - close to major road links including the A1(M), a large shopping centre and local amenities.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, en-suite shower room, large kitchen/diner, separate utility area, four double bedrooms, garage, plenty of off-road parking and ground floor cloakroom.
The front door opens into a hallway with vinyl flooring and a store cupboard under the staircase. Leading off the hallway are the kitchen/diner and lounge.
The lounge is located to the front of the property and measures approximately 15'1 x 10'7. To the rear of the property is the kitchen/diner, utility room and cloakroom.
The kitchen/diner is open plan with vinyl flooring all through and measures 21'2 x 9'2, with patio doors to the rear garden and a door through to the utility room and ground floor cloakroom. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern eye and base level units and a fitted electric oven and gas hob.
Leading from the kitchen is a separate utility area which has vinyl flooring, a door to the rear garden and space for a washing machine. The cloakroom is off the utility, with vinyl flooring and a white two piece suite.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms along with a fifth bed or study room. The master bedroom is situated to the front of the property and measures an impressive 13'5 x 10'7. There is a large en-suite shower room off the master bedroom which has a white three piece shower suite with double size shower cubicle and vinyl flooring.
The other bedroom to the front measures 11'4 x 10'7 . To the rear of the property there a two further doubles (10'2 x 9'3 and 11'7 (max) x 10' (max) and the fifth room (7'1 x 6'9) which is suitable as a box bedroom or a study.
The family bathroom completes the upper floor with a white three piece suite and vinyl flooring. ** FULL HEIGHT TILING, SHOWER AND SCREEN TO BE INSTALLED **
Outside the front of the property allows for easy parking of 3/4 cars along with single garage. A side gate leads to the large rear garden which is predominately lawn.
This property is in excellent order all round and is available on an unfurnished basis. Please note the landlord will not accept dogs.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fairhaven, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 118246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.