Comrie Close, Wyken, Coventry
- Pleasantly presented and refitted top floor flat
- Modern electric heating and uPVC double glazing
- Living room and breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances and balcony
- Two good sized bedrooms and bathroom
- Communal grounds
- Leasehold with 110 years unexpired. Service charge approx. £50 per month
This property has electric heating most of which has been modernised and UPVC double glazing. There are two good sized bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath, living room with wide picture window and modern breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances and door to balcony.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN with a range of white fronted units with dark work surfaces. Integrated appliances include an oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit and breakfast bar. Double glaze door to balcony.
LIVING ROOM with full width double glazed picture window and modern electric heater.
INNER HALLWAY with night storage heater.
BEDROOM ONE with modern electric heater and double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO with modern electric heater and double glazed window.
BATHROOM with modern white suite comprising bath with shower over, washbasin and WC. Double glazed window.
OUTSIDE Communal grounds.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Comrie Close, Wyken, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Arena Station2.5 miles
- Coventry Station3.2 miles
- Bedworth Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Coopers formed in 1982 and are a well-established and respected firm of highly qualified and experienced Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents and letting agents offering a complete range of property services. Our highly professional Sales Team has achieved great success over the years.
Sales - All valuations are personally carried out by either Martin Cooper or Simon Cooper, together with Anne Marie O'Reilly - all Directors of the company. We have extremely knowledgeable and experienced
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626017665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.