Liverpool Road South, Burscough, L40
- Brand new development now open- book your appointment today!
- House to sell? No problem - we can help you move here with our Move Simple scheme! Just ask our sales advisor!
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen-diner with FRENCH DOORS leading out to the rear garden, perfect for entertaining guests!
- Perfect for first-time buyers or downsizers!
- Complete peace of mind with both NHBC & Anwyl warranties!
- Superior Specification throughout with top of the range integrated kitchen appliances
- Ideal off-road parking!
- Built by Anwyl Homes, a family business celebrating over 90 years of thoughtful homes
- HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR 2020
- Master bedroom with fabulous en-suite
Three bedrooms and a host of modern features make the bunbury for families and first-time buyers
Traditional on the outside but packed with modern features inside, this beautiful home puts family life first. Cook up something special in the spacious open-plan kitchen/diner, or wander through to the garden via the French doors. When it's time to relax, the luxurious lounge makes downtime a pleasure.
Three double bedrooms upstairs give everyone the space they need, and with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a luxurious family bathroom, getting up and out on time is never a problem.
Priory Gardens is a high-quality residential development in the popular West Lancashire town of Burscough. Comprising 267 three and four-bedroom homes, the development is the perfect location for a wide range of buyers, from growing families who need more living space to those who want to downsize while still enjoying plenty of comfort.
Burscough itself is a small, thriving town just a couple of miles north of Ormskirk, and within easy travelling distance of other local commercial centres, major cities, coastal resorts and rural beauty spots. Being situated about halfway between Liverpool and Preston, commuters will appreciate Burscough's excellent transport connections. Both cities are around 16 miles away - Liverpool to the south and Preston to the north - and can be reached via the A59 which runs close to Priory Gardens.Burscough's popularity is no surprise considering its convenient location, its range of amenities and its proximity to stunning natural landscapes. With easy access to good schools, shops and leisure facilities, along with beautiful countryside and extensive coastal stretches close at hand, it is a wonderful place to live.The town boasts an excellent mix of high street shops and independent outlets, making it easy to stock up with everyday essentials or browse for something a little different. From the well-known names at the Ringtail Retail Park - including a branch of Booths - to the independent retailers around Liverpool Road North and Burscough Wharf, there are plenty of options to choose from.
We offer a scheme called Move Simple...
Move Simple is a scheme whereby Anwyl help to sell your current home with the aid of an appointed professional in the second-hand market - on this development, that is a company called 'House to Home'. If you have seen a property that you would like to purchase from Anwyl, you can sign up to the Move Simple scheme and House to Home will arrange a free valuation on your property at your earliest convenience. After discussing and agreeing the valuation with House to Home, you will have the opportunity to market your property with the best local agent, or an agent of your choice if you have any preference. Once sold, you will be able to purchase your new home with Anwyl, subject to financial qualification.
With the Move Simple scheme, you get not only the best local agent marketing your property, you also get the professionals from House to Home managing that agent ensuring that your property gets the best exposure to potential buyers. Furthermore, Anwyl will also help to market your property within our Sales Centre by demonstrating the sales particulars of your home to any of our own prospective purchasers whose needs are not met by what we currently have for sale.
There are many benefits to using the scheme beyond what is outlined above but the main one is that this scheme helps you buy your new Anwyl Home and we will even contribute towards your agency fees when you reserve with us. There is no charge to this scheme. For more details, contact the team today!
Liverpool Road South, Burscough, L40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burscough Junction Station0.3 miles
- Burscough Bridge Station0.7 miles
- New Lane Station1.4 miles
About the development
Priory Gardens at Yew Tree Park
- Priory Gardens is a high-quality residential development
- In the popular West Lancashire town of Burscough
- Comprising 267 three and four-bedroom homes
- Perfect location for a wide range of buyers
- Burscough itself is a small, thriving town
- Easy travelling distance of other local commercial centres
Welcome to Anwyl
Anwyl has been building homes in North Wales and the North West for over 90 years. During this time, we have developed a thoughtful approach to creating high quality properties, accumulating a wealth of knowledge and experience of our locality. We understand what people want and what they expect when looking for a new home, and we are able to satisfy those requirements by delivering outstanding properties with a personal touch. Each Anwyl location is specifically
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference the_bunbury_cs. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anwyl Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.