Old Town Farm, Great Missenden, HP16
- A rarely available, two double bedroom, end terrace house
- Sought after location, built exclusively for the over 55s.
- Conversion of early19th century farm buildings
- Close to local shops and Mainline station
- Communal gardens and swimming pool
- Leasehold with 966 years remaining
Situated at the end of a quiet pedestrian walkway, the property has its own front door leading to a spacious entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom/WC. There is fitted kitchen, a sitting room with inset electric fire, separate dining room with doors into the conservatory and gardens beyond. Upstairs, the landing is spacious with ample room to utilise as a study area. There are two double bedrooms with a family shower room/WC fitted with mobility in mind and an ensuite shower room to one of the double bedrooms.
To the front, a gate from the private pedestrian walkway leads through to the top end of Great Missenden High Street. To the rear of the property, there is a lawned area which is managed by Cognatum Property as part of the service charge, together with covered parking, communal indoor swimming pool and facilities.
Accommodation in brief
Entrance hall | Kitchen | Sitting room | Dining room | Conservatory | Cloakroom | Two double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room | Further bathroom | Communal gardens | Covered parking | Communal indoor swimming pool and facilities
Great Missenden is an historic village with properties dating back over the last few centuries forming the lovely old high street, with bustling cafes, restaurants, pubs and boutiques. Nestling in the Chiltern countryside, this friendly village has many good shopping facilities, three schools for children of all ages, sporting and social amenities and a main line rail link into London Marylebone. The area is one of great beauty and there are splendid walks through the Chiltern Hills, now largely designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Council Tax Band F
EPC Band D
Leasehold; 966 year remaining
Service Charge: £5,600pa
One legal owner must be over the age of 55
From our offices in Great Missenden continue along the High Street towards the Aylesbury Road, crossing over two mini-roundabouts. Take the first left turn into Old Town Farm and number 17 will be found on the left hand side.
Contact your local Wye Country office who can introduce you to their Independent Financial Adviser.
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable they should not be relied upon as statements of representation of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Old Town Farm, Great Missenden, HP16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Missenden Station0.1 miles
- Chesham Station4.2 miles
- Wendover Station4.3 miles
About the agent
The Wye Partnership was formed by the merger of two successful independent Estate Agencies in 2015, Wye Residential and Wynyard-Wright and Ellis, out of which Wye country was branded to cover the offices in the villages of Great Missenden, Prestwood and Naphill.
The partners have many years of local experience, and Danny Wynyard-Wright who is based in the Prestwood and Great Missenden offices has been living and working in the surrounding villages for the last 40 years. As an independen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10684573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Country, Prestwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.