Pegasus Court, Abergavenny, NP7
- First floor, spacious 2 bedroom apartment
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Well presented throughout
- Communal lounge area and gardens
- Private residents' parking
- Lifts for easy access to the apartment
- 24 hour care line and on-site house manager
- No onward chain
- Town centre location
Situated within walking distance of Abergavenny and local attractions. A well appointed property with private parking and communal grounds.
A well presented, spacious 2 bed apartment located in a development of 27 other apartments and cottages. It benefits from the use of a lift, a communal lounge, laundry room with washing machine & tumble dryer, guest facilities and communal gardens. The location is ideal, situated, as it is, next to a supermarket and close to Abergavenny town centre. The property itself boasts a good size lounge/dining room and fitted kitchen. There is a bathroom, complete with assisted walk-in bath with power shower over. The double bedroom has a fitted wardrobe with sliding doors and shelves. There is also a telephone point and TV aerial socket. The second, smaller room would be ideal as another bedroom or use as a snug/office. The apartment also benefits from a large cupboard/walk-in wardrobe in the hall, with lighting, hanging rails and shelving. There are storage heaters throughout the property. This is a well presented , spacious apartment with no onward chain, located in lovely grounds in a superb location. An opportunity not to be missed.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pegasus Court, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3832675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.