Cambourne CB23 6FR
- Spacious kitchen with double doors to dining room
- Both the dining room & lounge have double doors to the rear garden
- Separate study/family room
- Cloakroom/utility with space for a washing machine
- Spacious Bedroom 1 with en suite shower room
- 3 additional bedrooms & first floor bathroom
- Private, enclosed rear garden
- Single garage & 2 parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' new home warranty & insurance policy
In The Marford a contemporary fitted kitchen leads through double doors to the dining room, which opens out to the private rear garden. The living room also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer entertaining. There's also a study/family room, storage cupboard plus a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well-proportioned Bedroom 1 with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
Take a closer look at The Marford in the video tour.
Cambourne CB23 6FR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station7.0 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 03TheMarford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.