Cambourne CB23 6FR
- A stunning 26ft open plan kitchen/dining room with double doors to rear garden
- Spacious lounge with bay window & separate study, perfect for working from home
- Downstairs cloakroom with space for a washing machine
- Under stairs storage
- Bedroom 1 with space for fitted wardrobes & en suite
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Single garage & 2 parking spaces
- Private, enclosed rear garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Manford is a traditional 4 bedroom family home, offering an abundance of space for family life. The hallway leads to a superb and spacious kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden, while a lounge and separate study are found at the front of the family home, as well as a cloakroom.
Bedroom 1 has an en suite shower room and 3 further double bedrooms are found upstairs, along with a family bathroom.
Take a closer look at The Manford in the video tour.
Cambourne CB23 6FR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station7.0 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 04TheManford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.