St. Andrews Road, Acton, W3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two bedroom house
- Completely refurbished throughout
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Off-street parking included
A recently renovated two-bedroom house offering modern fixtures and fittings throughout. The property offers a spacious double reception with an open-plan fully fitted kitchen and has direct access to a private paved garden. Upstairs the property comprises; two double bedrooms and a separate modern bathroom with power shower. Other benefits include wooden flooring throughout, new appliances and off-street parking for one car. Suitably located for local amenities, with East Acton Station and the A40 Motorway close by.
Energy Performance CertificatesC
St. Andrews Road, Acton, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Acton Station0.2 miles
- Acton Central Station0.7 miles
- Acton Main Line Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Townends Estate Agents Ealing are your local people and property experts.
We’ve consistently and successfully served our local communities for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on developing services specifically tailored to landlords and tenants. Our expertise uniquely positions us to guide and support you with all your property needs.
Residents of Ealing benefit from easy access to Central London via the Central, District and Piccadilly Lines. Ealing is served by 4 underground s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI180063_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Lettings, Ealing - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.