Leyden Street, London, E1
- Modern and well-maintained
- Spacious living room with separate dining area
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Ready to move in
Perfectly located near Liverpool street station and Petticoat Lane Market. The apartment sits on a very quiet residential road but is surrounded by history, buzzing markets, boutique shops & restaurants
5 mins walk to Spitalfields Market, Shoreditch and Brick Lane
10 mins to Old Street and Hoxton Square
15 mins to Tower of London
Fantastic transport links to all London airports and the rest of the city
2 Bedroom Apartment with 2 Bathrooms, Kitchen and Large Living Room
Bedroom 1: King Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: King Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
Living Room: 1 Double Sofa-Bed, 2 Single Sofa-Beds (Sleeps 3)
Bathroom 1: Bath/ Shower, Toilet, Fresh Towels, Shampoo and Shower Gel
Bathroom 2 (En-Suite): Shower, Toilet, Fresh Towels, Shampoo and Shower Gel
Mobile air conditioning device available in both bedrooms.
Kitchen: Fully Equipped with Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cooking Utensils, Coffee & Tea
Storage: Multiple Wardrobes and Units for Clothes and Luggage
All Duvets and Pillows are Hypoallergenic
Bed Linen 100% Cotton.
High Chair and other children amenities available on request.
Wifi: 20mb Wireless Internet.
Scraye Technologies Ltd on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. Whilst Scraye Technologies Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law Scraye Technologies Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of Scraye Technologies Ltd has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Leyden Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate East Station0.2 miles
- Aldgate Station0.2 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Scraye is a new generation lettings agent dedicated to making renting simple, fast and transparent. For landlords, we provide an all-inclusive letting service that charges up to 60% lower fees, protects their property and focuses on exceptional service.
To learn more about us, get in touch.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Flat33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scraye, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.