Western Gateway E16
- Secure Underground
Contact us now for a video viewing or 360 tour. Morgan Randall is pleased to offer this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, high rise luxury apartment facing the dock. The property boasts STUNNING VIEWS from floor to ceiling windows, a large balcony and a 24 HOUR CONCIERGE. The property is located in the highly sought after Victoria Docks and features GYM and is walking distance to the nearest station for excellent transport links into Canary Wharf and the City.
Western Gateway E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emirates Royal Docks Station0.1 miles
- Royal Victoria Station0.2 miles
- Custom House Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Morgan Randall, Canary Wharf
Unit 2, Discovery Dock East, South Quay Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9SH
Morgan Randall - London Estate Agents
Let us Take Care of the Details
You focus on your daily life, we take care of the rest. We won’t take your money upfront or make promises we can’t keep.
• No Sale or Let, No Fee
• No Tie-In Contracts
• Longer Opening Hours
• Professional Photography and Media
• Fully Accredited
• Trained Staff
Investing in your home means investing in the right agent to represent you. Find out what London’s lead
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MORP_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.