Hertsmere Road E14
- Parking Included
- Secure Car parking
- Concierge services
- Floor: 2
PERIOD CONVERSION| IN EXCESS OF 1000 SQ FT | IN THE HEART OF CANARY WHARF Located just moments away from Canary Wharf is this impressive, and extremely spacious 2 bed apartment, which retains the original exposed brickwork and beamed ceilings. The apartment offers a generous 1100sq ft of living space, and has been maintained to a great standard throughout. There is a vast open plan reception / kitchen area which is great for entertaining, 2 bathroom suites and secure parking. All residents also benefit from access to a 24 hour concierge Contact us now for more information and viewings.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
Hertsmere Road E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West India Quay Station0.1 miles
- Westferry Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Morgan Randall, Canary Wharf
Unit 2, Discovery Dock East, South Quay Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9SH
Morgan Randall - London Estate Agents
Let us Take Care of the Details
You focus on your daily life, we take care of the rest. We won’t take your money upfront or make promises we can’t keep.
• No Sale or Let, No Fee
• No Tie-In Contracts
• Longer Opening Hours
• Professional Photography and Media
• Fully Accredited
• Trained Staff
Investing in your home means investing in the right agent to represent you. Find out what London’s lead
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MORP_103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.