Credon Road, London, E13
- Sought After Area
- Close to Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
- Fully Renovated Throughout
- Two Bathrooms
- Rear Enclosed Yard
Upstairs, there are three spacious bedrooms with the master benefitting from dual aspect windows. There is also a fully boarded loft for that extra bit of storage or study space. The main bathroom is modern and consists of a three-piece suite with a shower over the bath. The options for entertaining are further enhanced by the rear enclosed yard, perfect for enjoying those warm summer days and a safe space for children to play.
The home is in a sought after area and has excellent transport links, including local transport and Upton Park station just a 10-minute walk away. There is an array of local amenities including a library, shops, supermarkets and eating/drinking establishments. The property also benefits from excellent local transport and road links with Westfield Stratford being a 10 minute car journey. The home is on offer with no onward chain. The home also benefits from being in the catchment area for some well-regarded schools. Viewings here are a must!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Credon Road, London, E13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upton Park Station0.2 miles
- Plaistow Station0.6 miles
- East Ham Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS152415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.