Mill Place, Micheldever Station, Winchester
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Recently Converted
- Close Proximity to Transport Links
- Two Garages
- Open Plan Living Space
- Stunning Countryside Views
A beautifully presented converted coach house in the heart of Micheldever Station, lending itself to exquisite views of the surrounding countryside. NO FORWARD CHAIN
Built in 2007 and converted in 2018, this converted coach house is set within the village of Micheldever Station. A short walk to the station means accessibility to Winchester, Basingstoke, London and surrounding areas are in easy reach. The property benefits from local shops, pubs and restaurants and is a great location for those who enjoy a walk or cycle ride in Blackwood Forest, or even a round of golf at the local golf club.
The property consists of 2 garages with electric doors on the ground floor, one of which benefiting from a W.C.. Moving onto the first floor is the open plan kitchen and living area. The kitchen has an array of wall and base units along with a mix of integrated appliances and space for those not included.
The bathroom contains a shower over the bath tub and is accessed via the hallway or the master bedroom. The master bedroom also provides ample storage from the fitted wardrobes. The first floor also has bedroom two which could also be used as a study.
Accessing the top floor from a floating staircase, you are immediately greeted by stunning views of the countryside. You can benefit from this not only in the Summer evenings on the balcony, but throughout the whole year through the bi-fold doors. The top floor is very light and airy, which would provide a great space for an art studio, third bedroom, living space or a home office.
Open Plan Living Space L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Sitting Room Area 17' 4" x 10' 7" ( 5.28m x 3.23m )
Kitchen Area 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 10' 2" ( 3.58m max x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 34' 7" x 11' 8" excluding recess ( 10.54m x 3.56m excluding recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Mill Place, Micheldever Station, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Micheldever Station0.1 miles
- Overton Station5.0 miles
- Whitchurch (Hants.) Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Winchester Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Winchester
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR105258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.