Sheepcote Drive, Long Lawford, Rugby
- Well-Presented, Detached House
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite Shower Room & Guest Cloakroom
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Rear Enclosed Garden
- Fitted Alarm System
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
SHIPWAYS are delighted to offer to the market, this WELL-PRESENTED, detached property in the SOUGHT AFTER village of Long Lawford. The village affords EASY ACCESS to local amenities, schooling and major road networks. *EARLY VIEWING ADVISED**
Shipways are delighted to offer to the market, this well-presented, detached property in the sought after village of Long Lawford, The village affords easy access to local amenities, schooling and major road networks. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite shower room, guest cloakroom, rear garden, garage and parking
With door to front, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, doors to lounge, kitchen and cloakroom, alarm system, laminate flooring and with downlighting
Lounge 18' 10" x 10' 4" ( 5.74m x 3.15m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and with downlighting
Kitchen / Diner 18' 10" x 9' ( 5.74m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator, a range of gloss finish eye level and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap, integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood and stainless steel splash back, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, laminate flooring and with downlighting
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, airing cupboard, access to loft, laminate flooring and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes, downlighting and door to en-suite
En-Suite Shower Room
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, downlighting and part tiling
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors, laminate flooring and downlighting
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and downlighting
With double glazed window to front aspect, heated towel rail, panelled bath with shower mixer, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and with laminate flooring
With double glazed window to rear aspect, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, tiling to splash back and with laminate flooring
There is driveway parking to the front of the property, shrub borders and side access to the rear garden
The enclosed rear garden is mainly low maintenance, has outside water tap and light and courtesy door to the garage
The garage has an up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sheepcote Drive, Long Lawford, Rugby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rugby Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rugby Shipways office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent�
>> Your local Shipways team in Rugby
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We kn
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY107484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.