Farne Drive, Simshill, Glasgow
- Impressive Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Accommodation
- Floored Attic
- Driveway for off street parking
*** Closing Date Set 15/1/2021 @12 Noon ***This beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached villa offers versatile family living accommodation and is located in a sought after location. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within..
A superb bright and spacious three bedroom semi-detached villa within a highly popular residential location providing flexible family accommodation throughout. A well presented enclosed tiered rear garden with expansive views over Glasgow. There is also the useful addition of a floor and lined loft space with access via a fixed stair which can be utilised in many ways.
The principal accommodation is formed over two levels; the downstairs comprises a welcoming reception hallway with under stairs storage, lounge with good sized open planned dining room, and rear facing modern kitchen with direct access to the private and fully enclosed rear garden. Stairs lead up to a main bathroom including a three piece suite with shower over bath and three bedrooms two with fitted wardrobes.
Simshill is within close proximity to a good range of both local and high street shops, popular schooling and for the commuter, nearby rail and bus services to Glasgow City Centre. Viewing of this home is highly recommended by the selling agents.
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Dining Room 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 18' 4" x 6' 2" ( 5.59m x 1.88m )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 8' 11" not into wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.72m not into wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 9' 9" into wardrobes x 14' ( 2.97m into wardrobes x 4.27m )
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
Attic 18' 3" x 12' 6" ( 5.56m x 3.81m )
Family Bathroom 7' x 5' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Farne Drive, Simshill, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathcart Station0.6 miles
- Kings Park Station0.6 miles
- Muirend Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Burnside Glasgow Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Burnside Glasgow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD106981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.