York Street, East Markham, NEWARK
- Generously proportioned detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- Substantial living area, modern kitchen and a conservatory
- Garage with front and rear gardens
- Highly regarded village location
- Superb local schools
- Ideal for commuters
This is a individual built three bedroom detached bungalow positioned in the heart of the highly regarded village of East Markham. Spaciously proportioned throughout with a substantial living area, modern kitchen and a conservatory. Gardens to the front and rear and garage.
The popular village of East Markham retains several amenities, has an active local community with several clubs and societies run via the village hall, recreation ground and public house.
In the nearby town of Retford facilities include shops, supermarkets, boutiques, restaurants, two theatres and a sports centre. There is a town centre park with a children's splash park and adventure playground and a bustling market in the market square.
The rail link from the town takes just one hour and twenty minutes, the A1 is just 3 miles away whilst for those travelling further afield Robin Hood International airport is just 15 miles from here.
Living Area 29' 9" max x 12' 2" max ( 9.07m max x 3.71m max )
A substantial space with vaulted ceilings, wooden beams, ornamental stove, laminated flooring, two double glazed windows and double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Dining Kitchen 16' 2" max x 8' 5" Extending to 12' x 10" ( 4.93m max x 2.57m Extending to 12' x 10" )
Fitted with a range of white wood wall and base units including glass fronted display units. Complementary work surfaces and an asterite sink and drainer. Space for appliances including an electric cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Complementary flooring, two double glazed windows and a double glazed door.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows and french doors.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" to rear of wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 3.68m to rear of wardrobes x 3.00m )
Fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
A further double with a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" to rear of wardrobes x 8' ( 2.64m to rear of wardrobes x 2.44m )
Fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window.
Three piece corner suite with a shower above the bath. Splashback and floor tiling, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
The front garden is lawned with shrubs. To the rear is a shaped lawn with shrub boarders, paved patio and two built in seating areas. Garden shed.
Parking And Garage
A driveway to the side leads to the garage with an up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
York Street, East Markham, NEWARK
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Retford Station4.9 miles
- Retford Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Retford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Retford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD106733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.