Hathersage Close, Grantham
- Modern first floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge/ diner and kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking space
- Popular location
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Perfect for FTB/ Investors
*MODERN APARTMENT* Perfect for the first time buyers/ potential investors! Located on a popular modern estate, set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and within walking distance to Grantham train station.
William H Brown are pleased to bring top the market, this modern first floor apartment comprising of lounge/ diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom and an allocated parking space. This home is ideal for a first time buyer or potential investor, located on a popular estate set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre.
The growing market town of Grantham is located just off the A1 and can be accessed by the A52 from Nottingham. The town is linked to many cities including Peterborough and Nottingham, with London Kings Cross being approx. 65 minutes journey from Grantham Train Station. The town has a range of restaurants and cafes, clothing shops and boutiques. With local schooling including the highly regarded Kings School & KGGS.
Entered via a front door with a radiator, telephone point, telecom system, storage cupboard with linen and access into the lounge/ diner.
Lounge/ Diner 14' 4" plus recess x 11' 3" ( 4.37m plus recess x 3.43m )
The lounge/ diner has a uPVC double glazed window and Juliet balcony with a radiator, tv point and opens into the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.29m )
The kitchen has a uPVC double glazed window, fitted with white high gloss low and eye level units and drawers with a roll edge work surface above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood above, space for further appliances and access to the wall mounted gas boiler.
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 8' 5" ( 5.28m x 2.57m )
This double bedroom offers a uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.63m x 1.80m )
Bedroom two has a uPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a bath with shower above and tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin and wc, radiator, extractor fan and a shaving point.
The property benefits from having one allocated parking space.
Council Tax Band A
PLEASE NOTE: We have been advised of these charges by the current owner and are accurate at the point of the property coming to the market.
Annual Ground Rent: £500.00
Annual Service Charge: £1200.00
Years Left on the Lease: 112 years
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hathersage Close, Grantham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Grantham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Grantham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GST109161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.