Brodeg, Pentyrch, Cardiff
- DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER PENTYRCH VILLAGE LOCATION
- LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME
An impressive gable fronted detached four bedroom home occupying a delightful position set in the popular location in Pentyrch. Deceptively spacious and is the ideal family home with all local schools, amenities, transport links close by. Viewing highly recommended!
The property is comprising spacious entrance porch, hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen. To the first floor are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Also benefiting from having a driveway for offroad parking and access to the garage to front with a beautiful large enclosed rear garden. Situated in the sought after village of Pentyrch within the catchment area of Radyr High school, one of Cardiff's finest comprehensive schools. Pentyrch village has its own small parade of shops, Dr's surgery and a chemist, a local primary school, plus social and recreational facilities including rugby and cricket, tennis, bowls, squash, football and gardening clubs. Easy access to local countryside walks. The property also benefits from excellent transport links with easy access to the M4 and A470, plus a regular train service from nearby Taffs Well.
Entrance Porch 15' 4" max x 3' 9" max ( 4.67m max x 1.14m max )
Obscure upvc double glazed door leading into very spacious porch, upvc double glazed windows to surround, cloak area, electric power points, tiled floor entrance and carpet, obscure upvc door leading to rear garden. Upvc door leading into:
Staircase leading to first floor, radiator, carpet, coved ceilings, under stairs storage, doors leading to all rooms.
Cloak Room 5' 11" max x 3' max ( 1.80m max x 0.91m max )
Low level wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, tiled effect vinyl floor, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling.
Living Room 18' 10" max x 12' max ( 5.74m max x 3.66m max )
Feature fireplace to centre, two radiators, two upvc double glazed windows to front, carpet, power points, television point, coved ceilings.
Dining Room 8' 6" max x 10' 11" max ( 2.59m max x 3.33m max )
Dining area with patio doors leading into rear garden coved ceilings, radiator, vinyl floor, door leading into kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" into cupboard max x 8' 5" max ( 3.00m into cupboard max x 2.57m max )
Beautifully presented fully fitted kitchen comprising base units with contrasting wall mounted cupboards with worktops over. Stainless steel sink, inset, drainer with mixer tap, two upvc double glazed windows, induction hobs to surface with tiled splashbacks and cooker hood over. Integrated appliances comprising washing machine, fridge/ freezer and fitted oven, plenty of kitchen cupboard space.
Carpeted staircase leading to first floor landing, doors leading to all four bedrooms and family bathroom, access to loft storage.
Bedroom One 12' 3" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.73m max x 3.02m max )
Double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe, upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.68m max x 3.00m max )
Double bedroom with upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet, coved ceilings, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" max x 9' 1" max ( 2.64m max x 2.77m max )
Double bedroom with fitted storage cupboard, carpet, radiator, coved ceiling, upvc double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.64m max x 2.64m max )
Double bedroom with upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet, coved ceilings.
Family Bathroom 5' 11" max x 7' 1" max ( 1.80m max x 2.16m max )
Three piece white suite comprising bath with shower from mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, fitted airing cupboard, tiled effect vinyl flooring.
Front- Dropped kerb leading to sloped driveway, space for off street parking for 2 cars leading to access to garage, low maintenance sloped lawn front with shrubs and bushes. driveway leading down to entrance on side.
Rear- A well presented larger than average enclosed rear garden comprising large paved patio area with plenty of space for table & chairs, bbq area to enjoy, steps leading down to mature garden where its laid to lawn, flowerbeds, shrubs and bushes to both sides, trees, greenhouse, outside light, water tap.
Garage 17' 1" max x 7' 10" max ( 5.21m max x 2.39m max )
Up and over door to entrance, space for a car, fantastic storage space or workshop, three electrical lights, powerpoints.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Brodeg, Pentyrch, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Taffs Well Station1.7 miles
- Radyr Station2.2 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station2.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI302691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.