Ardsheal Road, BN14
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Brand new duplex
- Two double bedrooms
- Brand new kitchen
- Brand new shower room
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Communal cycle store
Reception 1 6.43m (21'1) x 3.89m (12'9)
Spacious open plan lounge/ kitchen/ diner with doors leading to terrace (located on first floor)
Kitchen 4.22m (13'10) x 3.15m (10'4)
Brand new kitchen with built-in hob and oven (located on first floor)
Bedroom 1 3.81m (12'6) x 4.47m (14'8)
Good sized double bedroom with storage in eaves (located on second floor)
Bedroom 2 2.34m (7'8) x 4.45m (14'7)
Small double bedroom with storage in eaves (located on second floor)
Brand new shower room comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC
All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. The TV aerial/ satellite dish (where applicable) has not been tested and we cannot confirm whether they work.
Ardsheal Road, BN14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.7 miles
- West Worthing Station1.0 miles
- East Worthing Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Michael Jones & Company, Worthing - Lettings
Chapelworth House, 22-26 Chapel Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1BE
Exceptional service all under one roof
Welcome to our Worthing Lettings branch. Michael Jones Worthing Lettings team are based in our flagship head office in the heart of Worthing town centre on Chapel Road. We consider ourselves very lucky to still be operating in the town centre that we are so passionate about and where it all started for us back in 1991.
Over the years we have developed a solid reputation as
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 59020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company, Worthing - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.