Empingham Road, Stamford
- Charming three bedroom detached property
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Multi fuel burner in the living room
- Modern kitchen breakfast room
- Four piece bathroom with separate walk in shower
- Landscaped mature rear garden (south facing)
- Ten minute walk to the town centre
- EPC rating - E
Built in 1896 Nithsdale Cottage is arranged over two floors, entering via the entrance hall with art deco style tiled flooring and access into the inner hallway with stairs leading to the first floor. The inner hallway creates access into both reception rooms. The living room benefits from a modern multi fuel burner and bespoke fitted shutters on the windows. The separate dining room offers a versatile living space, lovely views over the garden and access to the downstairs cloakroom. Completing downstairs is the modern kitchen breakfast room featuring a wealth of units, a breakfast bar and a beach theme throughout. To the first floor, the landing connects two well balanced double bedrooms with feature fireplaces, a further single bedroom and the family size four piece bathroom with separate walk in shower.
Outside the rear garden features a gorgeous sandstone patio seating area, lawn with mature borders and two outbuildings. The rear garden enjoys a southern aspect and is fully private.
Entrance Hall - 2.34m x 0.94m (7'8 x 3'1) -
Hallway - 1.80m x 1.30m (5'11 x 4'3) -
Living Room - 4.24m x 3.33m (13'11 x 10'11) -
Dining Room - 4.62m narrowing to 3.30m x 4.11m narrowing to 1.83 -
W/C - 2.46m x 0.86m (8'1 x 2'10) -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 6.55m x 1.96m (21'6 x 6'5) -
Landing - 3.30m x 1.88m (10'10 x 6'2) -
Master Bedroom - 4.24m x 3.33m (13'11 x 10'11) -
Bedroom Two - 3.30m x 3.07m (10'10 x 10'1) -
Bedroom Three - 3.07m narrowing to 2.51m x 2.29m (10'1 narrowing t -
Bathroom - 4.14m x 1.19m (13'7 x 3'11) -
BrochuresBrochureEmpingham Road, StamfordKey Facts for Buyers
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Empingham Road, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Since opening its doors in March 2014, the branch has seen huge success and growth. It has even been recognised by rightmove.co.uk as the top selling agent in Stamford for the month of November 2014, despite being open for only eight months.
Owned & run by Managing Director, Jason Treadwell, the branch specialises in sales, valuations, financial services, mortgages, conveyancing, land valuations (plots) and new homes. The branch boasts a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30292847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.