William Barrows Way, Tipton
- A MODERN FOUR BEDROOM HOME
- POPULAR LOCATION FOR COMMUTERS WITH TRAIN STATIONS CLOSE BY
- DETACHED GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- DOUBLE FRONTED PROPERTY
- VERSATILE LIVING OVER THREE FLOORS
- JACK AND JILL ENSUITE FOR TWO BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE WITH SEPARATE KITCHEN DINER
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
A beautiful four bedroom modern home on a popular development in Tipton being within close proximity to Train Stations. Property has versatile living accommodation over three floors. Property also had a generous detached garage with driveway to rear. Viewing is advised!
Do you need help selling your property?
Do you need help finding the right mortgage?
Do you have a property to let?
Here at Connells Wednesbury we offer free advice on the house buying, selling and letting process. Contact us on or
Double glazed door to front, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing and doors to:-
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' ( 3.89m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen Diner 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows and patio door, fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, pluming for domestic appliances, central heating boiler, radiator and laminate flooring.
Ground Floor Wc
WC, wash hand basin, splash back tiling, radiator and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor landing, radiator and doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 12' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 12' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.86m )
Two double glazed windows, radiator and patio doors.
First Floor Shower Room
Double glazed window to front, radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC extractor fan and part tiling.
Second Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:-
Bedroom Three 16' 1" x 12' 7" ( 4.90m x 3.84m )
Double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 10' ( 3.84m x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows and radiator.
Second Floor Shower Room
Double glazed window, shower cubicle, part tiling, radiator, WC, extractor fan and wash hand basin.
Lawn area, various borders and shrubs and pathway.
An enclosed garden with patio, astro turf and rear gated access.
Detached Garage 17' 2" x 8' 4" ( 5.23m x 2.54m )
Power, lighting, up and over doors, work surfaces, plumbing and tarmac driveway to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
William Barrows Way, Tipton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tipton Station0.6 miles
- Coseley Station0.8 miles
- Dudley Port Station1.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Wednesbury for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WED308262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wednesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.