Caractacus Cottage View, Watford
- One Bedroom
- Large Bathroom
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Modern Kitchen
- Good Access to Watford Town Centre
- Residents Parking
- Long Lease
Connells are delighted to offer for sale this spacious one bedroom flat with private balcony, ideally located close to Watford General Hospital and with good access to Watford Town Centre which includes the Intu Watford Shopping centre as well as good selection of restaurants and shops.
Connells are delighted to offer for sale this spacious one bedroom flat ideally located close to Watford General Hospital and with good access to Watford Town Centre which includes the Intu Watford Shopping centre as well as good selection of restaurants and shops.
The property offers a spacious lounge, a fitted kitchen and bathroom, as well as resident's parking and a private balcony.
Radiator and doors to all rooms.
Window to rear aspect, two radiators, TV and telephone points.
Door to balcony, wall and base level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, oven and hob, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Four piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, WC, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, window to front aspect and fully tiled walls.
Off street parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Caractacus Cottage View, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford High Street Station1.0 miles
- Bushey Station1.0 miles
- Watford Station1.0 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Watford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTF310994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.