Walshes Road, Crowborough
- Stunning four bedroom DETACHED home
- Luxury kitchen / diner with integrated appliances
- On the edge of 70 acre Country Park
- Wardrobes fitted to 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite
- Garage & driveway
- Stunning interior with high specification
- Sales office is open 7 days a week, 10am - 5pm
THE CEDAR - 4 bedroom Detached home with garage. The Nightingales is an exclusive development of luxury homes built by award winning Riverdale Developments.
The Nightingales is perfectly positioned to make the most of everything that the modern family needs, whether it’s by road, rail, air or your own two feet.
Riverdale Developments are thoughtfully designed to create safe, friendly environments that promote a sense of community and quality of life.
Crowborough town centre is a hive of activity. Its high street caters for your everyday needs with a perfect mix of local independent boutiques, high street chains, major banks and essentials such as supermarkets, pharmacies and greengrocers. This flurry of activity peaks once a month during the farmers’ market, where you can handpick some of the freshest produce in the whole of East Sussex.
The countryside that surrounds Crowborough includes the world-famous home of Winnie the Pooh and Ashdown Forest, along with countless criss-crossed footpaths that offer some of the UK’s most spectacular views.
Sales office is open 7 days a week, 10am - 5pm.
Living Room 16' x 15' 1" ( 4.88m x 4.60m )
Kitchen / Dining 21' 8" x 8' 8" ( 6.60m x 2.64m )
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 11' ( 4.06m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 15' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 4 13' x 6' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.11m )
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Walshes Road, Crowborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowborough Station0.8 miles
- Eridge Station3.7 miles
- Buxted Station3.9 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Tunbridge Wells for all your property needs
At Connells our t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL403886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.