The Shires, Watford, WD25
- Private development
- 226 Sq ft Lounge
- 250 Sq ft Master bedroom
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Home Office
- Air conditioned
- Outstanding schools nearby
- Residents only walled garden
- Quote FBP000 for viewings
With approximately 2,000sqft of living space on offer, this is a home for anyone craving room to move, play and entertain loved ones.
This gorgeous air conditioned, executive end-terrace property situated on a private development accessed through a gated entrance stretches over three levels and boasts four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a cloakroom. Including the large whole-floor master bedroom with a dressing room, a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite. The remaining bedrooms are all set on the first floor with one offering an ensuite and all enjoying easy access to the third bathroom.
Natural light floods the generous ground-floor living spaces including the amazing entrance hall and the large lounge with double doors that open to the patio. There’s also a study, under stair storage and the spacious cloakroom on this floor, while cooking will be a pleasure in the open-plan kitchen with views out over the meadows.
Residents of this private development have access to a communal walled garden plus there are three parking spaces and fantastic transport links. A selection of top-rated schools are just a short walk away and you’re just moments from Leavesden Country Park, shops and restaurants.
For viewing please quote FBP000
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Shires, Watford, WD25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garston (Herts) Station1.0 miles
- Bricket Wood Station1.6 miles
- Kings Langley Station1.8 miles
About the agent
360 Properties, Powered by Keller Williams, Aylesbury
Midshire House, Smeaton Close, Aylesbury, HP198HL
360 Properties is unlike any other in the area. Run by husband and wife team Francis and Emma Buchanan who also live in Aylesbury, are able to offer viewings outside the usual hours offered by an agent, 7 days a week.
This makes us very popular with the professional sector who struggle to attend viewings within office hours. Viewings and property inspections are carried out by company directors, meaning they have a vested interest in finding you the best quality buyer / tenant.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FBP200036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 360 Properties, Powered by Keller Williams, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.