Station Road, Warkworth, Morpeth
- Plot 2; 2744 sq. ft, plus detached garage; 344 sq. ft. Total - 3,088 sq. ft to include detached garage
- Plot 2 Rear Garden; approximately 7.5m x 33m
- LABC 10 year insurance New Home Warranty
Accommodation comprises; Entrance lobby | Hallway with central staircase and ground floor cloaks/wc | Open plan reception room across the rear of the property, incorporating fitted kitchen, dining area and family room with two sets of french doors onto the gardens and wood burning stove | Utility room | Formal lounge including to the front | Study | From the first floor landing | Principal bedroom with dressing room and ensuite shower room/wc | Guest double bedroom with ensuite shower room/wc | Two further double bedrooms | Family Bathroom/wc | Externally - Attractive gardens will surround the property with ample driveway parking leading to a detached double garage.
Located on the edge of the picturesque and much sought after coastal village of Warkworth, in an area of outstanding natural beauty, beautifully positioned for lovely river walks along the meandering River Coquet, whilst being just a short distance from all of Northumberland’s Heritage Coastline, with its miles of legendary sandy beaches and castles of historic interest to explore. Local amenities include St. Lawrence Church, Warkworth Church of England Primary School, local shop/post office, as well as a number of artisan shops, hotels, restaurants, cafés and welcoming public houses. Just a 15 minute walk from the village, will lead you to the local links golf course and a spectacular sandy beach overlooking Coquet Island.
9' 2'' x 17' 1'' (2.80m x 5.20m)
12' 2'' x 18' 1'' (3.70m x 5.50m)
Family Dining Area
23' 7'' x 11' 2'' (7.20m x 3.40m)
11' 8'' x 13' 1'' (3.55m x 4.00m)
12' 2'' x 10' 8'' (3.70m x 3.25m)
Ground Floor WC
4' 5'' x 5' 1'' (1.35m x 1.55m)
7' 3'' x 4' 11'' (2.20m x 1.50m)
12' 8'' x 14' 5'' (3.85m x 4.40m)
Principal Bedroom Ensuite
10' 4'' x 3' 9'' (3.15m x 1.15m)
10' 4'' x 7' 1'' (3.15m x 2.15m)
12' 0'' x 13' 5'' (3.65m x 4.10m)
Bedroom Two Ensuite
10' 4'' x 4' 5'' (3.15m x 1.35m)
12' 0'' x 15' 1'' (3.65m x 4.60m)
10' 2'' x 13' 5'' (3.10m x 4.10m)
9' 2'' x 8' 8'' (2.80m x 2.65m)
17' 5'' x 17' 3'' (5.30m x 5.25m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Station Road, Warkworth, Morpeth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alnmouth Station3.1 miles
- Acklington Station3.4 miles
- Alnwick Station Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Experience the exceptional.
In 1999, we were delighted to open the first office of Sanderson Young, in Gosforth. We now have four branches offering a diverse range of services throughout the North East of England. We are very proud of the reputation that we have formed as Sanderson Young, where the company is recognized for its maturity and wealth of knowledge, with many of our colleagues having worked in estate agency for 30
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10658446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.