Eastbury Avenue, Northwood, HA6 3LN
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Ground floor apartment in gate development
- Spacious lounge with space for dining
- Kitchen with appliances
- Three good size double bedrooms
- Master bedroom benefitting ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Amples of storage
- Private balconies and allocated parking
- EPC Rating - C
This beautiful apartment is located on a gated development and comprises of entrance hallway with storage cupboards, spacious front facing lounge with separate space for dining, fitted kitchen with appliances, family bathroom and three good size double bedrooms with the master benefiting ensuite shower room.
Externally there are beautifully maintained luscious communal gardens which surround the block, allocated parking and private balconies.
Clarendon Court is located a short walk to Northwood Town centre, for the commuter Baker Street, The City and Central London are all easily accessible due to the Metropolitan Line station. Another major factor in Northwood's popularity is the high standard of education available in the area from both state and highly regarded private schools such as Merchant Taylors for Boys and St Helens for Girls.
Local Authority: Three Rivers District Council
Council Tax: TBC
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Eastbury Avenue, Northwood, HA6 3LN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northwood Station0.5 miles
- Moor Park Station1.1 miles
- Northwood Hills Station1.2 miles
About the agent
James Gibbs and Paul Gillespie opened their first branch in Ruislip in 1991, with an ambition to set new standards for property agents.
Today, our network of 12 branches across London, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire uphold the same shared values: integrity in our service, passion for our work, innovation in marketing and better results for our customers.
We've found this approach has given people what they need throughout their prope
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2428262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Northwood Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.