Hall Farm Barns, Gayton
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- Period Norfolk barn under conversion to two 2500sqft homes, subject to contract.
- Each having open plan living, study and utility room
- Four bedrooms, two with en suite
- Double carports
- Partly walled, lawned gardens with views to village church
- Completion scheduled for April 2021
- Opportunity for buyers to 'final finish', conditions apply
- Mainline station very accessible 7.5 miles, Hospital 6.5 miles
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate
Edward Ward Court has six barn conversions and barn style new builds of varying design, some of which have beautiful views towards the Grade 1 St Nicholas Church. Developments, such as this, are rarely seen in West Norfolk; and Gayton itself is a highly sought after village, with a new replacement junior school scheduled for completion in 2021, award winning butchers and deli, post office, garage and store, fish and chip business, and historic Crown pub. Gayton is on the bus route; has 6.5miles (approx.) straight run to local hospital, and 7.5 miles (approx.) to main line station at King's Lynn….to Ely, Cambridge and London.
The last two properties to be offered, are conversions of a traditional Norfolk barn, divided in to two, giving approx. 2500 sq ft to each, subject to survey. The result will give open plan living on the ground floor, study, utility and WC; and four bedrooms upstairs two of which are en-suite. Outside, each property has a double carport, a lawned garden partly walled, and a shared but private access off adopted roads.
During construction, purchasers may have the opportunity to "final finish" to their choice, subject to contract, timing, and additional work/fixtures and fittings cost.
First hand inspection is recommended. Please contact the Agent for further information.
Agents note. New school info - a £6 million new 210 place primary school and 56 place nursery planned to open September 2021. The nursery will also offer pre and post school care, a significant benefit for schools and households where parents work.
Hall Farm Barns, Gayton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005024301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.