Southgate Street, Winchester
- Two Bedroom
- No Forward Chain
- Help To Buy Eligible
- Ensuite's To Both Bedrooms
- Large Open Living/Dining Space
- City Centre Location
Upon entry, you're greeted by a spacious entrance hall, equipped with a W/C and additional storage. Both bedrooms are generously sized and offer comfortable space for a double bed. They also come with the fantastic benefit of both boasting en suite shower/bathrooms respectively. The final internal composition is the real hub of the home, a large open lounge/kitchen/dining area. This large space spans the entire length of the property and is ideal for entertaining and socialising with friends and family. The modern kitchen offers integral units and a high finish, adding to the ease on offer for a prospective buyer. The generosity of space on offer further adds to the versatility for a buyer to make the accommodation their own. Externally, the flat offers off road parking which is a substantial benefit this close to the city centre. An early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Southgate Street, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.4 miles
- Shawford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
We opened our office in the heart of Winchester back in January 2013 with the goal of differentiating ourselves by offering a service which is focussed on exceptional customer care, proactivity and an intimate local knowledge.
We have firm beliefs in how an estate agency should operate and it starts with our company promise:
"Whether you are selling or letting, we are employed by you to proactively dedicate our time in order to achieve the best possible price, to the best possible
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102484002692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dybles, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.