Fossdale Moss, Leyland
- Newly Constructed Detached Home
- Set Within An Exclusive Development
- Accommodation Over Three Levels
- Five Bedrooms
- Constructed To Exacting Standards
- Excellent Location
The development itself is approached by a private road from Fossdale Moss, adding to the exclusive feel and, due to its position adjacent to council-designated open space, it is anticipated that Fairy Glen will be the last development to be carried out within this highly desirable district, only adding to its appeal. The convenience of the location is a most salient point, with the vibrant centre of Leyland affording a plethora of shops and amenities, excellent schooling at all levels, as well as superb transport links, particularly via the motorway network, ensuring major hubs of commerce such as Manchester and Preston are within easy reach, which will be ideal for those with a commute to consider, with the peace of mind that one can return to relax in their executive retreat of an evening.
The Morgan Le Fay show home, priced at £659,999, is available for immediate viewing and will clearly display the almost unassailable standard of finish for which these homes will undoubtedly become renowned. We would highly recommend an early expression of interest to ensure one’s plot of choice can be secured, with further detailed specifications available on request.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Fossdale Moss, Leyland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyland Station1.6 miles
- Lostock Hall Station2.5 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10695753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.