St Aubyns, Hove
- First Floor Apartment
- Balcony & Sea Views
- Modernised Throughout
- Established Short Term Rental
- Unallocated Parking
- Sought After Location
- Currently achieving £35,000 per annum
Tenure: Share of Freehold
* Living/dining Room: 21' 3" x 13' 9"
* Mezzanine Area: 11' 9" x 7' 6"
* Kitchen: 12' 3" x 7' 10"
* Shower Room
* Bedroom: 12' 5" x 11' 9"
* Mezzanine Area: 7' 8" x 6' 1"
This spectacular apartment has been refurbished to the highest standard throughout, to create a unique business module, sleeping six, with two mezzanine areas.
In recent years, the property has been stripped back, with all floors leveled, sash windows restored and triple sound insulation installed throughout to create a warm a welcoming apartment, with quality fitments throughout.
The accommodation comprises of a stunning, high quality kitchen with underfloor heating and integrated appliances, a spacious living area with stunning floor to ceiling windows covered with electric blinds and offering sea views, wrap around balcony, a large double bedroom with an array of built in wardrobes and a luxurious shower room with underfloor heating. The property further benefits from a mezzanine area directly above the kitchen, with a snug sleeping area and fibre optic lighting and a second matching mezzanine area, above the bathroom. The property also benefits from unallocated parking to the rear.
Apartments of this quality are a true rarity, having been beautifully finished throughout. The property will be achieving £35,000 on the short term rental market within its first year, with second year predictions to be £40,000, with potential for even more! Currently, the property is a 4.85 star rated holiday let on a well known short term rental website.
St Aubyns is situated in a central and sought after location close to numerous amenities including Hove Seafront, Hove mainline station and the many shops, cafes and restaurants in Church Road.
BrochuresSt Aubyns Hove BN3 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEER
St Aubyns, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.7 miles
- Aldrington Station0.8 miles
- Portslade Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Goldin Lemcke is an independent Estate Agent, founded in 2002, owned and run by Simon Goldin. With a successful and friendly team we have a wealth of local knowledge, enthusiasm and professionalism with an excellent reputation. Come in and say hello.
Goldin Lemcke combine a wealth of local knowledge and experience with enthusiasm, professionalism and straight talking. Much of our business comes directly through word of mouth and recommendation.
In our opi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.