Beech Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE NOW
- A well presented detached property
- ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- Large sitting room and separate dining room
- Laundry room
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS with EN-SUITE to MASTER
- DRIVEWAY PARKING and DOUBLE GARAGE
- Enclosed rear garden
- IDEALLY SITUATED TO THE WEST OF SWINDON
- LONG TERM
On the first floor there are four good size bedrooms, with en-suite shower room to the master and a family bathroom. The front of the property has a large block paved driveway and double garage, there is side access leading round to the sunny enclosed rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn and has a large paved patio area.
This property is ideally situated, with plenty of path and cycleways to the nearby amenities, there are several primary and senior school all of which have good ratings and most are within walking distance of the property. The popular Lydiard Park Country house is only a 5 miunte drive away along with Shaw Ridge Leisuire park with cinema, bowling alley and a few restaurants all within a 20 miunte stroll. The M4 motorway is a 10 miunte drive away, you also have easy access to reaching the A419 from this home.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Permitted payments - Before the tenancy starts (payable to the agent)
Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent £346.15
Deposit: 5 week's rent £1,730.76
First months rent: £1500.00 1 months rent
These particulars, are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract, all descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith but do not amount to a representation or warranty. They should not be relied upon as statements of fact and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Neither we nor the landlord accept responsibility for any error that these particulars may contain however caused. Neither the partners or any employees of the company have any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property, any plan is for layout guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions are approximate and you should not rely upon them without checking first. Please discuss with us any aspects, which are particularly important to you before travelling to view the property
Beech Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Over 20 years of experience within the industry, we can offer expertise on all aspects of property management.
We have a trusted list of mortgage advisors and solicitors who we can recommend who offer mortgage advice and legal services.
For property maintenance we use local tradesman who have been tried and tested, not only by us but other vendors and landlords.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JJP291220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessica James Properties, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.