Glyn Road, London, E5
- Three bedroom house
- Private garden
- Double reception room
- Walking distance to Homerton Station
- Available February 2021
New to the market is this three bedroom Victorian terraced house enviably located on a quiet residential road. Featuring a large double-through reception, large kitchen/dining area, three double bedrooms, modern bathroom, cellar and a beautiful rear garden. The property further boasts high ceilings throughout and original oak flooring. Situated moments from all the shops, cafes and restaurants of the popular Chatsworth Road as well within easy reach of both Homerton and Hackney Central Stations offering easy access in to the City. Available unfurnished from February 2020.
Energy Performance CertificatesD
Glyn Road, London, E5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Homerton Station0.2 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.7 miles
- Hackney Wick Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Stirling Ackroyd Estate Agents Clapton offers residential sales and lettings services. We've been helping people buy, sell, rent and let property for over 30 years. Our expertise uniquely positions us to guide and support you with all your property needs.
Our Clapton branch assists people buying, selling, renting or letting property in E9, Homerton, Upper Clapton, Lower Clapton and Hackney Wick.
Clapton has seen major redevelopment in recent years, attracting residents from all di
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160173_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Lettings, Clapton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.