London Road, Glasgow
- Two Double Bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- One single room (currently fitted out as a walk in dressing room)
- Wooden staircase between floor 3 and 4
- Porsalina bathroom fittings in family bath and en-suite
- GCH & DG
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Secured Entry
- Private parking
Doorsteps are delighted to offer this modern 3 bedroom penthouse formed over an impressive two levels in the popular area of Glasgow. we highly recommend early viewing.
The flexible accommodation on offer comprises: entrance hallway leading to two bedrooms and a family bathroom with overhead electric shower. The double room features a balcony style window with views of London Road, the second bedroom is currently being used as a walk-in dressing room however can be transformed back into a third bedroom (single) room upon request.
The upper floor consists of master bedroom with ensuite, modern fitted breakfasting kitchen and a bright spacious lounge with double glazed patio doors leading to a large balcony/roof terrace. The secluded spacious roof terrace has a seating area and has views over the East end including the Templeton building and Glasgow Green.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing windows and designated free parking space at the back of property with secure barrier entry.
Property is ideally situated for all local amenities. It is only a short walk to Argyle Street, supermarkets, pubs, cafes and restaurants. It also benefits from excellent public transport links (both buses and trains) and M8 motorway make it a great location to easily commute in any direction.
Instagram account: g1Londonroad
London Road, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street (Glasgow) Station0.3 miles
- Argyle Street Station0.4 miles
- St. Enoch Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10706301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.