Lower High Street, Watford, WD17 2HX
- Parking included
- Gated development with fob entry system
- Ideal location for access to Bushey Train Station
- Private Balcony
- Private communal gardens
- Help to Buy available
- Now completed!
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Located a short walk from Watford Town Centre and under a 10 minute walk away from Bushey station, allowing easy access to Central London, The Arches offers a rare opportunity to live in a gated community in Watford.
Now completed, ready to move in and benefit from the extended Stamp Duty Holiday
This first floor west-facing one bedroom apartment has been elegantly designed with the sophisticated River palette and boasts modern features throughout.
A west-facing balcony and floor to ceiling windows would allow you to make the most of the afternoon sun.
The bright kitchen has been designed by Casa Lube and includes soft close cabinet doors, feature lighting, white composite stone worktops and integrated Bosch appliances.
There is plenty of storage, with both a utility cupboard and an entrance cloakroom as well as ample storage to the chic bathroom. The master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe with soft close mirrored sliding doors.
Find out if this could be your ideal next move. For more information on Plot A19, or any of the other apartments available, please contact The Arches Sales & Marketing Suite.
The Arches Sales & Marketing Suite
Lower High Street,
Opening Hours - 10am - 6pm
With late night appointments upon request
Bushey Station is under a 10 minute walk away, with regular fast trains taking you to London Euston in under 20 minutes and fast trains to West London's Westfield Shopping Centre in just under 30 minutes. We are conveniently located around a 10 minute drive away from the M25, with easy access to Heathrow Airport by car.
The village feel town of Bushey is walking distance from the development and offers plenty of amenities such as gourmet restaurants, pubs and boutique shops. Watford town centre is less than a 10 minute walk away and offers a huge array of retail shops, restaurants and bars on the doorstep of The Arches.
Less than a third of a mile from The Arches is popular Bushey and Oxhey Infant School, with a 'good' Ofsted rating. For older children, Watford's secondary education is famously excellent, including the Watford Grammar Schools for boys and for girls, rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted. For further education, West Herts College is rated Gold for Teaching Excellence and situated in London Euston lies internationally renowned UCL, the capital's leading interdisciplinary university.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lower High Street, Watford, WD17 2HX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station0.2 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.3 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.1 miles
About the development
- A private collection of 92 suites, one and two bedroom apartments
- Located moments away from the established town of Bushey in Hertfordshire
- Quick and easy access in London Euston within 19 minutes
- Contact St William Homes LLP for more information
St William is a new joint venture launched by National Grid and the Berkeley Group. This has the potential to provide over 7,000 homes in eight boroughs across Greater London over the next 14 years. It will combine the design expertise of Berkeley with National Grid Property's portfolio of redundant brownfield sites to create some fantastic new places for people to live.
These sites will see 83 acres of land remediated and restored to play a positive, useful role in each community. The
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference A19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St William Homes LLP. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.