Turold Road, Stanford-le-hope, Essex
- Three bedroom terraced home
- Located in popular area
- Close to Gable Hall School and Performers College
- Impressive entrance hall
- Lovely size lounge/diner
- Modern kitchen
- Good size bedrooms
- Three piece family bathroom
- Well presented rear garden
Entrance Hall -
Lounge/Diner - 25'6 x 8'6 (7.77m x 2.59m) -
Conservatory - 14'2 x 6'8 (4.32m x 2.03m) -
Kitchen - 9'6 x 7'1 (2.90m x 2.16m) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 12'8 x 9'3 (3.86m x 2.82m) -
Bedroom - 10'9 x 9'2 (3.28m x 2.79m) -
Bedroom - 7'6 x 6'4 (2.29m x 1.93m) -
Rear Garden -
Garage In Block -
Impressive entrance hall commences with stairs leading to first floor landing. Wooden style flooring. Storage cupboard.
Lovely size lounge/diner gives access to conservatory. Double glazed window to front. Feature fireplace, wooden style flooring.
Conservatory gives access to rear garden. Double glazed door, fan light double glazed windows. Tiled flooring.
Modern kitchen also gives access to conservatory. Range of wall and base mounted units with matching storage drawers. Complimentary wooden style work surfaces housing sink drainer. Space for appliances including space for freestanding cooker. Tiled flooring.
First floor landing is home to three good size bedrooms and family bathroom.
Main bedroom over looks the front aspect. Double glazed window.
Bedroom two enjoys views of the rear garden. Double glazed window.
Bedroom three is also located to the front of the property. Double glazed window.
Family bathroom comprises panel bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. Modern tiling to walls. Obscure double glazed window.
Well presented rear garden commences with patio seating area. Rear access gate. Fencing to boundaries. Remaining garden is lawned.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Turold Road, Stanford-le-hope, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanford-le-Hope Station1.2 miles
- Laindon Station2.8 miles
- Basildon Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Fresh, Basildon and Thurrock's fastest growing agent, was established in 2010 starting out with an initial objective of being unique from competitors and to be known in the local area for doing things differently. As one of the most recognisable brands in the area, we're committed to providing exceptional customer service with an emphasis on professionalism, results and integrity. We continue to challenge traditional estate agency through service and technology with a state-of-the-art website
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30296022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.