Spey Road, Glasgow, G61
- Two-bedroom villa in sought-after Westerton. Impeccably refurbished
- Excellent amenities and transport links. Lounge with dining area
- Modern kitchen with rear door to enclosed garden
- Master bedroom with new fitted wardrobes.
- Second well-proportioned double bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom. Floored loft with ample storage
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and decking
- New roof with Velux windows
- Gas central heating. Double glazing
- Council band - D. EPC band - D
HOME REPORT CAN BE DOWNLOADED BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
HOME REPORT £170,000
HAP Sales and Lettings are delighted to present this immaculate two-bedroom mid-terrace villa in sought-after Westerton. The property has been impeccably refurbished and is in walk-in condition. The villa's elevated position offers unrivalled views across Bearsden and Glasgow. The property opens into a warm and welcoming hallway. Overlooking the lawned front garden, the bright and airy lounge, with dining area, is flooded with natural light. Modern features include a limestone fireplace with a gas fire, and recessed ceiling lighting. The contemporary kitchen does not disappoint, with a walk-in storage cupboard and views overlooking the enclosed rear garden. A paved patio and large decking area make it an ideal space for alfresco dining. Both double bedrooms are well-proportioned - the master bedroom has new fitted mirrored wardrobes. There is also a stylish family bathroom with a shower over the bath. The floored loft, which can be accessed via a pull-down ladder, offers excellent additional storage space. The property further benefits from a new roof with Velux windows, a new combination boiler, gas central heating and double glazing.
HAP Sales and Lettings strongly recommend early viewings for this superb property.
LOCATION - WESTERTON, CLOSE TO BEARSDEN CROSS:
Situated off Canniesburn Road, Spey Road is within easy reach of local amenities and Colquhoun Park Primary School. Westerton train station is a ten-minute walk away. It is only a short distance from Bearsden Cross, where there is a Marks & Spencer Foodhall and an Asda, and a variety of cafés, delis and restaurants. A whole host of leisure facilities are a short drive away, including private gyms and renowned tennis and golf clubs. There are also excellent bus and road links to the city centre, the West End and further afield.
* Two-bedroom villa in sought-after Westerton
* Impeccably refurbished
* Excellent amenities and transport links
* Lounge with dining area
* Modern kitchen
* Master bedroom with new fitted wardrobes
* Second well-proportioned double bedroom
* Stylish family bathroom
* Floored loft with ample storage
* Enclosed rear garden with patio and decking
* New roof with Velux windows
* New combination boiler
* Gas central heating
* Double glazing
* Council band - D
* EPC band - D
Strictly by appointment or email: For a day, evening and weekend viewings, please call Maureen Atkinson.
If you are thinking of selling your property, please contact HAP Sales and Lettings or email
It is important for you and your solicitor to notify this office of any interest or offers, otherwise, the property may be sold prior to your knowledge.
Heading north on Switchback Road, continue to the Canniesburn Toll roundabout. Take the first exit onto Drymen Road. At the traffic lights, turn left onto Canniesburn Road. Continue along for three-quarters of a mile and then turn left onto Allander Road. Follow the road around to the left, then take the second right onto Spey Road. Number 8 is on the right-hand side.
Whilst we endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, they do not form part of any contract or offer, nor are they guaranteed. Measurements are approximate and in most cases are taken with a digital/sonic-measuring device and are taken to the widest point. We have not tested the electricity, gas or water services or any appliances. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. If there is any part of this that you find misleading or simply wish clarification on any point, please contact our office immediately when we will endeavour to assist you in any way possible.
Energy Performance CertificatesHOME REPORT & EPC
Spey Road, Glasgow, G61
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westerton Station0.4 miles
- Bearsden Station0.7 miles
- Drumchapel Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Josh Hardy, the managing director and founder of HAP Sales And Lettings (Home And Property) has been involved with property 1998. Having been involved with growing a small independent letting agency into one of Glasgow's largest, which was then sold to a large PLC Property company, Josh's sole focus is keeping HAP Sales And Lettings an independent local company personally looking after our clients.
HAP Sales And Lettings first opened in Queen Street in the centre of Glasgow. It w
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HASA00021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HAP Sales & Lettings, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.