19 High Street, Bidford-On-Avon, B50
- Located within the village conservation area with countryside views
- Convenient walking distance to shops, cafes, restaurants and the river meadow
- High specification interiors to include all appliances and a choice of flooring
- Communal lift access to first floor
- 0pen plan living
- Outside terrace area and balcony with superb views
- Allocated parking for 2 vehicles and communal riverside gardens
- Satellite and broadband prepared
- 5 miles from Stratford upon Avon
- 5 miles to Honeybourne train station (direct link to London Paddington)
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
Access from the village High st, through remote control gates, the ample car park is flanked by attractive communal gardens and the river banks with its abundant wildlife.
Walk through the main entrance leading to the communal stairs or lift upto to the first floor.
The apartment has a reception hall with doors leading to cloaks, bedrooms, bathroom and the living area.
The open plan living area is spacious with a kitchen and dining area, extending to outside terrace areas via 3 sets of french doors. Panoramic countryside and village views can be enjoyed from the living area and its terraces.
The kitchen is fitted with marble worktops on cashmere shaker style units with feature island, quality Neff integrated appliances, waste disposal and recycling bin.
Both bedrooms enjoy views of the church and village square, the master bedroom having juliette balcony doors, ensuite and built in wardrobes.
The cloaks laundry is fitted with a washer drier and storage. Loft storage with lighting and ladder access has been created.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
19 High Street, Bidford-On-Avon, B50
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station4.5 miles
- Wilmcote Station5.8 miles
- Evesham Station6.1 miles
About the development
- Here you can enjoy a beautifully relaxed way of life in one of the country's most loved areas.
Prosser Homes Ltd are a family owned company based in Warwickshire , who have been creating residential buildings for the past 18 years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Seven. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosser Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.