Eagle Way, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE7
- Modern Three / Four Bedroom Townhouse
- Popular Location Close To The A1(m)
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-suite To The Main Bedroom
- Separate Study / Fourth Bedroom
- Separate Dining Room
- Large Kitchen / Dining Room
- Kitchen Has Some Fitted Appliances
- Garage And Off Road Parking
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Available From: 22/01/2021
- Standard Deposit: £1000
MODERN TOWNHOUSE with THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS ** Off Road Parking And GARAGE ** THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** Kitchen With Fitted Appliances ** KITCHEN/DINER ** Study Room/Fourth Bedroom ** SEPARATE DINING ROOM ** Cloakroom ** Excellent Location **
Modern three/four bedroom townhouse is situated in a new development on the very edge of Hampton within easy reach of a large shopping centre and just a short drive from the city centre.
The property benefits from three double bedrooms, a separate study/4th bedroom, an en-suite to the main bedroom, separate dining room, large kitchen/diner with French doors leading into the rear garden and garage.
On the ground floor to the front of the property is the dining room measuring approximately 10'5 X 8'5, storage cupboard, ground floor cloakroom and kitchen/breakfast area. The kitchen area is fitted with an attractive range of eye and base level units and includes a built in gas hob and electric oven with extractor over, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and a ceramic tiled floor. French doors lead from the kitchen/dining area into the rear enclosed garden.
On the first floor is the main bedroom (measuring approximately12'7 X 8'5) which has an en-suite shower room with vinyl flooring and built in wardrobes. Also on the first floor is the lounge which measures approximately 14'11 X 11'8.
On the second floor are the second and third bedrooms measuring approximately 13'10 X 8'3 and 12'7 X 8'3, the fourth bedroom/study (approximately 7'11 X 6'5) and family bathroom.
The property is available on an unfurnished basis.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.